Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm Back...and I've got a Snowman Refridgerator!

Hello crafty world! November was an insanely crazy month for me. We unexpectedly had to move from a home we had just moved into at the the beginning of the year. I have learned that I HATE packing! Luckily we are blessed with some amazing friends and we were able to get it done quickly.

I've finally unpacked my crafty space and am ITCHING to get back into the swing of things. One month is a long time to go without crafting! I miss my pretty paper. Even though I am ready to get back into it, I'm also kind of overwhelmed. I don't know where to begin!

Today I started with a craft involving paper, although it's not the kind of craft I'm used to blogging about. The holidays are upon us and I've had so much fun decorating the new place.

It snowed in our kitchen today!
Looking forward to creating and sharing some new projects soon! I am seriously considering doing a December Daily. Anyone have any experience with making one?

Thanks for reading! So...what have I missed in the crafty world?

XOXO,

1 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Your fridge looks great. I saw that on pinterest and pinned it!

I am just doing dec daily for the first time and so far have remembered to take my photos...tonight we are walking up the street taking photos of the gorgeous lights...then out for a bit of a drive to the really famous lights near us.

Post a Comment